A Super Boothers Interview recorded live on the expo floor in Las Vegas at Photo Booth Expo 2018.
Pixarity represents the next generation of modern day photo booths. Aimed at helping clients take their corporate or personal event to the next level with engaging and entertaining photography experiences.
But how did it all start? Chris Bui, co-owner of Pixarity, was once a six figure salaried employee working for DIRECTV and working what some would call a “cushy” job. Basically he watched TV all day and reported any software bugs he came across.
Meanwhile, his brother Michael Bui had been making a great living carving out his own niche, leveraging his passion and expertise in photography to capture important moments in time for his clients.
Coming from an artistic family, both Michael and Chris knew they wanted to pursue a business that was in alignment with their passion and heritage. After careful consideration, and perhaps a few libations, Chris and Michael came up with Pixarity.
Formerly called “The Instabooth”, these brothers saw in Pixarity an opportunity to capture market share and provide real value where other “weekend warrior photography” companies were falling short.
By focusing on quality, technology, performance and a customer centric model, these brothers were able to enter a highly competitive niche and quickly establish their brand as the “go to” for corporate and private events alike.
And best of all, they get to do what they love, with the people they love. While brotherly squabbles and a few impromptu roughhousing sessions are inevitable, at the end of the day they are filled with the joy they bring to others through their services and that which comes from following their true passion for art and service.
Pixarity: not your parent’s photo booth
In the age of Snapchat and Instagram, old fashioned photo booths should have gone the way of the dinosaurs decades ago. After all, why pay for grainy “mug shot” selfies with questionable lighting when you can modify, filter and otherwise enhance that classy face of yours with modern technology.
And you’d be right…but you’d also be wrong. Digital photo booths have become an increasingly popular way to liven up a party and bring people together.
Pixarity the Next Generation Photo Booth
Enter Pixarity, the fun, modern and technologically advanced photo booth that offers both “traditional” photos as well as creative and socially driven options such as: Boomerang, animated GIFs and green screens!
Pixarity isn’t “just’ a photo booth. It is a visual and engaging experience that can help take your next corporate event, wedding or party to new heights. Your guests will create memorable experiences and connect with others in new and exciting ways that will be talked about for years to come.
The Pixarity Difference
Pixarity isn’t just a “photo booth” company, we’re an “experience” company. Most digital photo booth companies simply drop off a unit for rent, but not us.
We custom tailor both the booth and experience for EVERY event, working closely with our clients to ensure both them and their guests have the best time ever interacting with our products and services.
Here is a short-list of what sets us apart:
- Unlimited Sessions
Guest list get a little out of hand? No problem! All our service packages include UNLIMITED sessions so no guest will miss out. Whether you have 100 or 1000 guests, we’ve got you covered.
- Quality First
Pixarity uses only the best and latest equipment and technology. You won’t find any worn out, banged up or obsolete booths here. Your guest’s photos will always be of the highest quality.
- Red Carpet Service
We’re not a transactional rental company. We’re a service and experience company. Our caring and professional staff will work with you to tailor both our booth and overall services to meet your exact needs. From celebrity events to corporate outings we’ve done it all.
- Digital Gallery
All of our packages include a complimentary “online gallery” that allows you to view, sort and share all your event’s moments digitally. And best of all, if you see any photos you absolutely love, you can have them re-printed on canvas, metal or film.
- Creative Options that Drive Engagement
Forget shabby old printed photos, our booths come with a ton of industry leading options to “wow” your guests, including:
- Animated GIF booths customized for your event
- Green Screen Booths that can teleport your guests to anywhere on the planet, allowing them to choose the background that’s right for them
- Instagram more of your thing? No problem, our Boomerang booth is just what the social media diva in you needs
- Branded Booths
Branding is important. Our branded booth options are entirely customizable, allowing you to keep your messaging and ambiance intact.
- Customization of Every Detail
Whether it’s for a wedding, prom night, corporate event bar mitzvah or simply a fun “get together”, we want to help make your occasion special, memorable and fun.
Our design and service teams are experts at integrating our booths and services seamlessly into your events, working with your to customize any and every aspect to meet your exact needs and specifications.
Just a few of the special touches we offer include:
- Custom props designed and fabricated by us
- Custom crafted backdrops to immerse your guests
- Professional design team available for anything from photo templates to GIF animations
No matter what your event, our booths have the versatility and flexibility to fit for the occasion.
- Professionalism you can count on
At Pixarity we pride ourselves on presentation and professional service. Our staff are highly trained on both product knowledge as well as customer service, attention to detail and poise.
Here are a few things you can expect from us:
- Professionally wrapped/branded vans
- Clean, high quality equipment that works how it’s supposed to
- Service reps dressed for the occasion (dress attire or uniforms)
- High end service
- Fun, friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Experts at simplifying the process and making the addition of our services a worry and stress free experience
Types of Events we Service
We have a lot of experience working with high end clientele for events such as:
- Celebrity / red carpet and premiere events
- Weddings / anniversary parties
- Corroborate events / outings / launches
- Birthdays, bar/bat mitzvahs
- And more…
Benefits of Pixarity Services
Pixarity digital photo booths offer a unique and exciting way to engage and entertain your guests, with each taking home a special keepsake of the event.
Here are just a few key benefits if you’re still undecided:
- Digital keepsakes. In the age of social media, everyone wants something special to share
- We handle everything. No stress. No worry. We take care of all the details
- Service packages and booths are customized to “match” your special event
- Entertainment and party favors for everyone
- Fun props and green screens included
- Unlimited personalization options
- Unique and creative photo options
- Digital album available to view all your guest’s pictures
- And more…
Digital photo booths are popping up everywhere, from movie premiere parties to weddings and birthday parties. If you’re contemplating a digital photo booth for your next special event, give us a call. We would love to discuss how we can help make your next occasional a special and uniquely memorable one.
Join us on February 6th, 2016 at 7AM at the FV Recreation Center & Sports Park, as we sponsor the Fountain Valley Valley Fit Body Boot Camp 5K Fun Run! This isn’t your ordinary 5K. The run features a “Super Hero” theme with a prize for the best costume!
Are you sponsoring a runner or running in the race? Make sure you stop by the booth for FREE printed photos!
We have some great custom super hero props made just for this event! So whether you’re running, supporting or there just for fun, make sure you stop by!
The winner of the “Adult – Best Costume” will receive a gift certificate for a 2 hour photo booth from The Instabooth.
Lamppost Pizza will be hosting a Lamp’POST’ Party at 10AM after the run offering discounts that show up in their 5K shirt.
- Date: February 6th, 2016
- Time: 7AM
- Where: FV Recreation Center & Sports Park – 16400 Brookhurst St, Fountain Valley, CA 92708
- Attire: Super Hero Theme! Make sure you wear your best! – There will be a costume contests for best Super Hero outfits.
- Lamp’POST’ Party: Lamppost Pizza – 10130 Warner Ave, Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Registration is $25 and rises after January 30th to $35. ALL profits go to the Fountain Valley Community Foundation.